Feadship fans have been treated to an early glimpse of a superb new Feadship that is due to be officially launched in a few weeks’ time. The name of the 72.85-metre Project 705 will only be revealed at that ceremony but we can already see that the Feadship fleet is going to gain another outstanding example of pure custom design, craftsmanship and engineering.
She was designed by RWD with naval architecture by Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects. To date, very little as known about the yacht but from the photos, it is apparent that she has three decks and smooth white lines that contrast elegantly against her dark blue hull. Her hull was built in steel and superstructure is made of aluminum.
Technical specifications Hull #705:
– Twin-screw motoryacht, steel hull and aluminium superstructure
– Length overall: 72.85m 240’0”
– Beam overall: 12.85m 42’2”
– Draught (loaded): 3.65m 12’0”
– Fuel capacity: 184,650 litres 48,780 US Gallons
– Fresh water capacity: 36,600 litres 9,670 US Gallons
– Design Naval Architect: Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects
– Exterior design: RWD Interior design: RWD
– Propulsion Main engines: 2x MTU 16V4000M63R / 1920 kW @ 1600 rpm
– Generators: 3x MTU 8V2000M51A 332KW
– Speed (max/cruise): 16 knots / 14 knots
This has been a busy start of the year for the shipyard, as a few days ago they launched the 99.95-metre luxury mega yacht MOONRISE with design by Remi Tessier.
It has not been confirmed whether either of the newly launched yachts would become available for charter. However, new Feadship superyacht LADY S, launched in late 2019 is currently on the charter market and ready for unforgettable private yacht charter holidays in the Mediterranean this summer.