PLAN & OVERVIEW
The Lagoon 560 gave Lagoon a strong lead in terms of comfort, ergonomics and style, combining the world-renowned talents of the architectural firm VPLP and the design consultants Nauta. The Lagoon 560, designed for hospitable cruising, offers a layout which is ideal for accommodating a skipper, who has his own private quarters on board.
The absence of listing, on all cruising catamarans, while sailing and the yacht’s size make it comfortable for first-timers or those who suffer from seasickness.
Daddys Hobby has a vast en-suite owner’s cabin including an office and 3 VIP en-suite guest cabins.
This Lagoon 56 is equipped with every feature the shipyard had to offer and even more: fully air-conditioned, double water makers, extensive refrigeration, satellite TV and communications, water toys, 50 Hp powerful tender, fishing gear and a fully equipped galley and outside BBQ.
MEET YOUR CREW
Your private cruise crew help you to plan your holiday itinerary, answer your questions, arrange activities and tours, see to your comfort, and ensure you enjoy great meals on board and ashore.
Captain: Andreas Ntokos (39)
Andreas has been sailing extensively the Greek waters, the Mediterranean and the Atlantic for a number of years.
He has been captain on board KEPI for the past season, and this year he continues his successful career onboard DADDY’S HOBBY.
Andreas was born in Aegina and ever since he was a little child he realized that travelling and the sea were the loves of his life. He has acquired a hands-on-experience with technical issues during his long travels and many skills that help him maintain the yacht he is sailing on in top condition.
As a personality, he has a serene disposition, and remains calm under stressful situations. One of his main attributes is his discretion and gentle attitude, which make his guests feel relaxed and at ease. He is never tired of sailing, always ready to move to the next bay, happy to introduce to his guests sites of unique beauty, and help them discover off-the-beaten-track spots.
Chef: Dimitris Dimitsas (37)
Dimitris is a Greek national. Besides being a chef, Dimitris is also a passionate sailor and owner of a small sailing yacht.
He has worked as a professional chef in a number of restaurants and hotels in Greece and abroad. Last year he was offered the position onboard the Lagoon 560, and he jumped to the opportunity.
Soon, guests and crew announced Dimitris as an exceptional chef, preparing a vast selection of plates, in both international and Mediterranean cuisine. He effortlessly adjusting meals to the requirements of his guests. But above all, he is famous for transforming an ordinary recipe to a delicious meal, using fresh materials and lots of imagination,
Should Andreas or Dimitries not be available for your cruise for whatever reason, we will provide experienced and knowledgeable replacements to ensure you enjoy the best holiday cruise possible.
|Year of build:||2013|
|Draft (m) :||1.5|
|Engine (hp):||2x 110|
|Diesel capacity (lit):||2x 688|
|Water capacity (lit)||2x 240 (double watermakers)|
|Sail area (sq.m.):||201|
|Number of heads:||4|
WINING & DINING
Your holiday will include a wonderful mix of meals at island tavernas and succulent meals on board.
Menus aboard are created based on the local cuisine your personal preferences and the fresh ingredients we find in local markets on the islands — there is no standard menu. Every meal is designed to suit your dietary likes and needs.
Before your holiday we’ll ask you to complete a dietary preference to tell us what you like and dislike, and of any dietary restrictions, you and your guests may have.
We’ll also ask what you like to drink, and stock the yacht with your favorite beer, wines, liquors and soft drinks.
- Coffee, tea, juices, milk, smoothies
Greek yoghurt with fruit/seeds and honey or marmalade
- Fresh fruit salad
- Croissant, pain chocolate, pancakes, apple pie
- Spinach pie, Cheese pie
- Baguette, French toast, wholegrain bread, corn bread, Zwieback (Melba toast), Arabic pita bread
- Assortment of cheese, Assortment of smoked and cured meat (ham, bacon etc.)
- Eggs prepared to your preference
- Cretan rusk with Greek tomatoes, feta, onion rings and olive oil
- Dip of tomato & goat cheese with sesame grissini
- Bruschetta assortment-Green peas, mint and parmesan dip
- Mushrooms in the oven filled with prosciutto-cheese mix
- Red peppers filled with feta and oregano in the oven
- Saganaki (grilled cheese)
- Grilled shrimps with sesam
- Spanakopita ( Spinach pie)
- Tyropita (Cheese pie)
- Eggplant grilled with feta, mint and chilli
- Steamed mussels with white wine, garlic and fresh basil
- Yellow split pea puree (fava) with red onion, parsley and lemon
- Oven-roasted carrots with nutmeg, balsamic vinegar, parsley and black pepper
- Tzatziki and eggplant salad dip
- Melon wrapped in prosciutto, rocket and balsamic cream
- Rocket salad with smoked fish and avocado
- Butter and garlic prawns
- Greek dolmadakia (stuffed grape leaves) with fresh lemon sauce
- Watermelon, Feta and Black Olive Salad
Main Course and Dessert
- Salmon steak with white sauce, lettuce and broccoli
- Chicken A La Crème with green peppers and mushrooms
- Easy grilled Parmesan and codfish
- Shrimps Saganaki with feta cheese
- Mussel Risotto with onions, garlic, white wine and parsley
- Spinach Tagliatelle with chicken breast, broccoli and red pepper with white sauce
- Caesar salad with chicken, crispy bacon, parmesan and garlic bread
- Calamari salad with low fat mayonnaise, lemon sauce, boiled eggs, caper and parsley
- Greek Spinach and Rice (Spanakorizo)
- Greek salad with caper leaves and pita bread
- Meat balls with red spicy sauce
- Lamb chops on BBQ with tomato salad and grilled vegetables
- Pork steak with creamy sauce
- Fresh catch of the day on the grill with hot & cold vegetables
- Chicken curry risotto with raisin
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Fish burgers with salsa Verde
- Mustard potato salad with celery and parsley
- Grilled chicken with mustard, green beans and baked potatoes
- Seafood Spaghetti (shrimps, mussels and octopus)
- Beef Goulash with potatoes and carrot
- Codfish with mustard-soy sauce and grilled tomatoes
- Red mullet with mashed pesto-potatoes
- Grilled vegetable sticks with soya sauce and garlic
- Pork and chicken souvlaki with Greek pita, potatos, tzatziki dip and cocktail sauce
- Champagne mousse with strawberries
- Chocolate Soufflé served with vanilla ice cream and warm Chocolate Sauce
- Waffles with banana & rum caramel sauce
- Chocolate temptation with biscuits
- Greek yogurt with honey,almonds and fruits
- Watermelon fruit pizza
- Fruit rainbow sticks- Summer cake with forest fruits and vanilla pudding
- Cheesecake shots
- Banana split with yogurt and jam
- Red fruit summer cake
- Tiramisu cups
Most children enjoy our meals, but we can prepare special dishes for younger guests.
Favorites include freshly made Personal Pizzas, Chicken Nuggets, Blackbeard’s Burger, Caribbean Chicken Kebabs, and Pasta in Paradise.
The holiday cost varies according to season and destination but starts from € 15500 per week.
Daddy’s Hobby is normally booked per week starting on Saturday. In low and mid season we can be more flexible with start and end dates and the duration of your trip. Her home base is Athens Lavrion Marina, but ask us what the options are for your specific week.
A one-week sailing holiday can be combined with island stays, but to really enjoy the private sailing experience we recommend sailing holidays of two or three-week duration.
A minimum of 2 weeks is required to enjoy the full Mykonos-Santorini experience.
The holiday cost includes a skipper, chef and a hostess/cook and cleaning but excluding VAT. Two changes of towels and bed linen are included per week.
An addition charge is made to cover fuel and provisioning. This is called the APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) and averages around 15% of the holiday cost depending on the number of guests and your provisioning wishes.
At the end of your cruise the APA accounting is finalized and you receive a refund or an invoice to make up the exact amount.
To confirm your holiday booking a 50% downpayment is required, with the balance paid one month before departure.
Our cancellation policies can be found in our terms and conditions of booking.