PLAN & OVERVIEW
The new Lagoon 500 picks up where the successful Lagoon 440 left off, blending innovation and quality in equal parts. The 500 is truly impressive. From the unique fly bridge steering station to the nifty rumble seat cockpit forward to the stunning interior finished in mukali wood, the Lagoon 500 leaves an indelible impression.
Designers Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prevost were given a challenging assignment by the Lagoon management team: Design a catamaran for world cruising that includes just about everything you’d want or need at home. That’s right, home; the design premise of the Lagoon 500 was to make the boat as much like a house as possible-albeit a house that can sail at double-digit speeds.
Mystique sleeps 10 guests in four double and one bunk bed cabin. The crew of two will make sure the catamaran runs smooth, both under sail as on anchor or in port.
MEET YOUR CREW
Your private cruise crew help you to plan your holiday itinerary, answer your questions, arrange activities and tours, see to your comfort, and ensure you enjoy great meals on board and ashore.
Captain: Thanasis Damalidis (28)
Thanasis was born in Athens in 1990.At the age of 11 he had his first experience in sailing as his family used to charter yachts for holidays. Sailing was his true passion so he decided to expertize it and start working in the sea.
He started gaining experience by assisting the delivery of newly launched mono hulls and catamarans from the shipyards abroad as well as everywhere in Greece. His charter experience started from smaller size yachts, going to bigger and bigger year after year. Especially last year with 21 weeks of non stop charters and many many happy customers!
Thanasis holds an offshore sailing license by HORC club and a powerboat license from Greek authorities. He also holds a first aid license from Greek Red Cross and in his free time he is a volunteer in Red Cross Samaritans, Rescuers and Lifeguards.
Skipper Thanasis is always ready to welcome his guests, aiming to ensure a hospitable experience on board and show them the most beautiful hotspots of the Greek islands. He speaks English fluently. His hobbies are diving, training and shooting club.
Chef / First mate: Elena Nabliskayia (30)
Elena was born in 1988. She grew up in Piraeus where she has also graduated from Financial and Banking management at the University of Piraeus.She holds the sailing yacht license. At her free time she is a volunteer at Hellenic Red Cross – Samaritans, Rescuers and Lifeguards and she also hold the First aid license.Elena loves children’s and she used to work during summer holidays in a camping for children.
Elena used to play also tennis for many years.She loves music and she holds piano and vocal diploma. For winter hobbies she loves ski.
She also loves spending her free time doing some experimental cooking and tasting new recipes.
Elena is excited to be able to combine her passion for boating and the sea with her service industry skills, furthermore loves to adapt to the personal preferences of her guests which makes her a warm and welcoming host. She speaks fluently the English
The crew of Mystique occasionally changes due to unexpected circumstances.
Should Thanasis or Elena not be available for your cruise for whatever reason, we will provide experienced and knowledgeable replacements to ensure you enjoy the best holiday cruise possible.
|Year of build:||2008|
|Draft (m) :||2.55|
|Engine (hp):||2x 75|
|Diesel capacity (lit):||960|
|Water capacity (lit):||960|
|Sail area (sq.m.):|
|Number of heads:||5|
|Water Toys:||Rib 3.85m 40 Hp, Water Ski, Wake board, Kayak, SUP, Tubes, Water blob, Beach Games, Snorkeling and fishing equipment.|
WINING & DINING
Your holiday will include a wonderful mix of meals at island tavernas and succulent meals on board.
Menus aboard are created based on the local cuisine your personal preferences and the fresh ingredients we find in local markets on the islands — there is no standard menu. Every meal is designed to suit your dietary likes and needs.
Before your holiday we’ll ask you to complete a dietary preference to tell us what you like and dislike, and of any dietary restrictions, you and your guests may have.
We’ll also ask what you like to drink, and stock the yacht with your favorite beer, wines, liquors and soft drinks.
- Tea, Coffee, Milk, scrambled eggs, omelette, fried eggs, bacon, butter, marmalade, yogurt with honey, fresh orange juice, toasted bread with tahini, cereal, fresh bread, fruit.
- Toasted baguette slices topped with feta and tomato.
- Cretan Graviera cheese fried in flour, honey and sesame.
- Olives with fresh vegetables and assorted cheeses.
- Fresh bread with delicious handmade dips and Salmon.
- Homemade cheese pie “tiropita”.
- Beef meat balls served with Greek yogurt sauce
- Octopus in a traditional Greek tomato sauce with pasta.
- Chicken or pork souvlaki with peppers, onions, potatoes and homemade tzatziki.
- Mousakas with eggplant, minced meat, potatoes and béchamel.
- Fish with fresh vegetables and Vlita greens.
- Octopus with vinaigrette, fresh oregano and mushroom risotto.
- Mussels, shrimps with rice, white wine and parsley.
- Chicken in the oven with mustard, oregano and lemon sauce served with grilled baby potatoes.
- Beef stew in a tomato sauce with red wine, onions, cinnamon, and cloves served with rice.
- Salmon with tomato, sweet onions, parsley, white wine and garlic.
- Spaghetti with shrimps from the Cyclades.
- Giouvetsi, beef fillet in the oven with Orzo rice.
- Roast lamb with garlic, oregano, lemon, chopped tomatoes served with baby potatoes.
- Greek salad with feta, olives and caper.
- Tabouleh (traditional salad from Anatolia).
- Green salad with shrimps and mayonnaise sauce.
- Cretan salad with paksimadi
- (hard twice-baked bread), tomato, feta or mizithra cheese, oregano, caper and olives.
- Salad with cabbage, carrots, lemon, parsley and peppers.
- Salad with spinach, almonds, pear, pomegranate, Katiki cheese and bacon.
Most children enjoy our meals, but we can prepare special dishes for younger guests.
Favorites include freshly made Personal Pizzas, Chicken Nuggets, Blackbeard’s Burger, Caribbean Chicken Kebabs, and Pasta in Paradise.
The holiday cost varies according to season and destination but starts from € 11200 per week.
The Lagoon Mystique is normally booked per week starting on Saturday. In low and mid season we can be more flexible with start and end dates and the duration of your trip. Her home base is Athens, but ask us what the options are for your specific week.
A one-week sailing holiday can be combined with island stays, but to really enjoy the private sailing experience we recommend sailing holidays of two or three-week duration.
A minimum of 2 weeks is required to enjoy the full Mykonos-Santorini experience.
The holiday cost includes a skipper and a hostess/cook and cleaning but excluding VAT. Two changes of towels and bed linen are included per week.
An addition charge is made to cover fuel and provisioning. This is called the APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) and averages around 15% of the holiday cost depending on the number of guests and your provisioning wishes.
At the end of your cruise the APA accounting is finalized and you receive a refund or an invoice to make up the exact amount.
To confirm your holiday booking a 50% downpayment is required, with the balance paid one month before departure.
Our cancellation policies can be found in our terms and conditions of booking.